While we do accept walk ins, appointments necessary for all custom work.
Do I need to pay a deposit for an appointment?
Yes, a deposit is required before confirmation of all bookings. Deposit values are up to artists discretion and are non refundable. 48 hours notice is required for cancellations of rescheduling, or deposits will be forfeit.
How much will it cost:
The cost of a tattoo depends on the size and complexity of the work. While we have a minimum charge, and an hourly rate, the is no single price, and in order to give you an accurate estimate, we would need you to come in for a free consultation with an artist.
Are tattoos safe?
Absolutely. All our artists are highly trained tattoo artists, and have undergone strict cross contamination training, and all use single use needles and inks. We pride ourselves in working in a clean and safe environment and adhere to all local health requirements.
18. Even if you have parental consent, Victorian laws are very strict when it comes to tattooing a minor, and as a result our artists under no circumstances will tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
What requirements do I need prior to tattoos?
Firstly, you need to be over the age of 18, and not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. You cannot be pregnant, or recently given birth or breast feeding mother. If you have any known skin conditions like Keloid scarring, or psoriasis, you need to seek a dermatologists professional opinion prior to tattooing. If you take any regular medication that could effect, or be effected by the tattooing process you will need to seek a doctors professional opinion prior to being tattooed.
Do tattoos hurt?
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different, what might be painful for one person, might not be for the next. But in general there is a small level of pain involved in a tattoo, but nothing that is too unbearable.
Are there any tattoos you wont do?
This comes down to the artists discretion.
Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
- Rinse your tattoo twice daily with warm soapy water, avoiding perfumed soaps and shower gels for a week or two after getting your tattoo.
- When drying your tattoo remember to pat the area gently, avoiding rubbing and harsh drying.
- Tattoos can be itchy so avoid scratching them, instead if you must relieve the irritation, try gently patting the area.
- NEVER pick or scratch your new tattoo. Using clean hands, apply a good aftercare cream to your tattoo and surrounding area. If you do this regularly you will find that very little scabs develop and itching is kept to a minimum.
- Avoid direct sun, chlorinated pools, saunas, sun beds, prolonged soaking, scratching or picking and tight fitting clothing or clothing that may stick or rub.